Yes, I Want to Support Elementary Age programs
- After School Homework Programs: By partnering elementary school students with high school tutors, participants grow academically, behaviorally and socially in an environment that fosters relationship building with positive role models.
- Mentoring Program: Establishes a healthy, one-to-one relationship between a screened, trained adult volunteer and a child (ages 5 through 12) in need of additional adult contact, guidance and support.
- Camp LeaderShop: Elementary school students enjoy recreational and academic activities, continuing their social, academic, and behavioral growth over the summer.
- Kids Enrichment Nights: A component of the Teen Leader Program, these 2-to-3-hour sessions are planned and facilitated by our trained Teen Leaders and The LeaderShop staff. Each session includes activities focused on social and emotional development.
Yes, I Want to Support Junior High Age programs
- Junior High Leadership Program: Working with The LeaderShop staff to plan and implement service projects and other volunteer opportunities, 6th – 8th grade students gain self-confidence and become leaders in their schools and communities.
- Junior High Students are also welcome to participate in our After School Homework Programs.
Yes, I Want to Support High School Age programs
- High School Leadership Program: Youth become community-minded leaders by volunteering, organizing service projects, planning our annual work trip, and other leadership activities.
- Teen Leaders: Trained by our staff to facilitate leadership-development programs for younger students, Teen Leaders also help to plan and run conferences, Enrichment Days at local schools and Kids’ Enrichment Nights at The LeaderShop office.
- ‘Watch My Feet’ Performance Group: Students create and perform original skits and dance to bring a message of hope and leadership to young people. Using the power of peer education, ‘Watch My Feet’ inspires teens to make smart choices.
- Girls’ Group/Guys’ Group: These programs provide a safe space for teens to discuss topics such as physical health, mental health, relationships and more.