Mission: The LeaderShop empowers youth to become community-minded individuals through diverse programs that foster confidence, knowledge and leadership.
Vision: The LeaderShop aspires to build an ever-growing network of youth energized by service and responsibility to self, community and the world.
The programs and services of The LeaderShop are guided by the following values:
- Commitment: We value employees and volunteers that exhibit a strong work ethic by taking ownership, embracing the mission, and executing high quality programs to achieve this mission.
- Compassion: We value the compassion of individuals and empower them to make a difference in the lives of others. We recognize and value the positive accomplishments that employees, volunteers, and youth can achieve by working together.
- Community Partners: We strive to improve the communities where we work and live. We value community partners and recognize the importance of working together to strengthen our collective positive impact.
- Quality of Life: We have a clear responsibility to protect employees, volunteers, and youth by making health and safety a priority. We recognize and encourage the importance of balancing professional and personal life.
- Diversity: We understand and appreciate our differences. We value diverse participation and do not exclude for any reason.
- Respect: We respect youth as individuals and value their contributions. We promote youth-led, adult-supported initiatives.
- Integrity: We act with honesty and integrity – making decisions in the best interest of youth, families, and communities.
- Youth Development: Our programs promote and develop a sense of competence, sense of usefulness, sense of belonging, and a sense of influence.